Welcome to the 1850 House Museum & Store
The Governor of Louisiana and Mayor of New Orleans have instructed us to observe the following procedures during Phase 1 guidlines of the City of New Orleans, which are intended to keep both patrons and staff protected and safe:
For more information on the City of New Orleans guidelines visit: https://ready.nola.gov/incident/coronavirus/
- At this time we are only allowing 10 people through out the building to occupy, plus 1 staff member.
- Without exception, those entering the shop are required to wear a face cover or mask, and we’re happy to provide them at no cost should you be without one. Louisiana theme'd masks and other styles for adults and children are for sale.
- Please follow the markers taped at 6’ intervals onto the floor in our shop indicating the required distance between visitors not in a family group. We ask for your patience should you have to wait outside for a few minutes during busy times.
- We encourage the use of the sanitizer wipes located near the cash desk when you approach the counter.
- Surface cleaning of all door handles, counter tops, and other areas of the store after every guest.
- Currently the 1850 House Museum is open Tuesday - Sunday 9:30 am. - 4 pm. last entrance 3:30 pm. $5 adults, $4 students (7+), seniors (62+), and military.
Up to date information on the Friends of the Cabildo can be found here: https://www.friendsofthecabildo.org
For any additional inquires or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to having you visit our shop and the 1850 House Museum, and we thank you for understanding!