Rex: 150 Years of the School of Design
Published to celebrate the Rex Organization’s 150th Anniversary, Rex: 150 Years of the School of Design provides a decade-by-decade account of a century and a half of colorful Rex history. This limited-edition volume, written by Rex Historian and Archivist Stephen Hales, with a preface by noted New Orleans author Walter Isaacson, is now available for purchase.
- 256 pages—the largest and most comprehensive New Orleans Carnival krewe history ever published
- Oversized coffee table commemorative volume
- More than 800 illustrations (many published for the first time)
- Portraits of every King of Carnival and all but one Queen of Carnival
- An extensive compendium documenting every King, Queen, Maid, Duke, Page, parade date, theme, ball venue and nearly 4,000 float titles